Great free house project with attic made of SIP panels
- Stage: -as.
- Drawings in format:. PDF
Technical and economic indicators:
- Size at the base: 6,0×8,5 m.
- Total area: 101,0 sq. m.
- Living area:
- Number of storeys: 2 floors
- Garage: no
- Basement: no
- Screw piles (Severstal), 2500×108x4mm.
- primer two-component metal
2. Walls and ceilings:
- Floor of the first floor SIP 170mm(OSB-3 10mm)
- The ceiling height of the first floor 2800мм
- External wall panels SIP 170mm (OSB-3 10mm)
- Floor Board 150×50mm, on top of the plywood moisture resistant 21mm
- Internal partitions, project: SIP 120mm(OSB-3, 10mm, Kronopol)
3. Roof & Roof:
- Roof — SIP 170mm (OSB-3,10 mm)
- Roof — Metal, Pural coating, thickness 0.5 mm (including cornices, end strips, fasteners)
4. PVC double-Chamber Windows REHAU ,opening in two planes.
5. Metal door with insulation(left ,right to choose).
- Walls Siding "Alta Profile",series"CANADA-plus"
- The plinth of the Facade panels "Alta Profile»
- The spotlight of "Alta Profile", plastic
- Drains, metal(Pural coating) "Aquasystem»
This free project house with an attic of SIP panels is perfect for giving, and for a country house.