Excellent individual one-storey house with an attic floor made of logs.
Drawings in format: PDF
Technical and economic indicators of the building:
- Number of storeys — 1 + attic
- Dimensions in plan, m — 12 x 12,4
- Total area of the building, m2 — 171,2
- Building area, m2 — 123
- The degree of fire resistance of the building — IV
- Garage — Yes
Architectural and planning solution:
The building is designed with a one-storey attic.
The building is designed as a one-piece volume and has dimensions of 12 x 12.4 m.
- Foundation — monolithic tape.
- External and internal walls of the house — a log ∅280 mm., material — pine.
- Перекрытия insulated, on wooden beams 100×200 mm.
- Windows — wood, custom-made.
- Doors — wood, custom-made.
- Roof — truss, insulated.
- Wooden rafters — timber 50×200 mm.
- Finishing of premises — on a separate project.
Composition of design and estimate documentation (22 sheets):
- Title page
- Sheet set
- Explanatory note
- Floor plan 1
- Attic floor plan
- Plan of the roof
- Plan for strip monolithic Foundation
- Section 1-1
- Perspective, view 1
- Perspective, view 2
- Facade 1-5
- Facade A-E
- Facade 5-1
- E-A Facade
- The device of a floor of the first floor — a dry zone
- The device of a floor of the first floor — a damp zone
- The device of a floor of the first floor — an open zone
- The flooring of the attic floor — dry area
- Arrangement of window and door openings
- Ridge fastening of rafter legs
- Mount the rafters to the walls
- Pie of the roof. The device of eaves
This project is a one-storey residential building with an attic floor made of logs is perfect for any family, both for living in the city and outside the city.