Great free project of one-apartment house with an attic with walls of timber!
Economic indicators of the building
- Number of storeys: 1 + attic
- Number of apartments: 1
- Total area of the house: 148.44 m2
- Foundation: columnar-tape, monolithic reinforced concrete.
- Basement: brickwork.
- Overlaps: on beams from a bar 200×200 through 900 mm.
- External walls: wooden beam 200×200 mm.
- Internal load-bearing walls and partitions: wooden beam 200×200 mm and 150×200 mm.
- Roof: attic, gable with wooden truss system.
- Roof covering: metal "Monterrey".
- Window frames: wooden, custom-made.
This project is a house with an attic made of timber is perfect for a comfortable stay of a small family, or for a country house.