So You ordered a metal door, our enterprise has fixed it, but broke the whole slope of the opening door. We will make You the slope again.
Our experts will offer You different types of finishing slopes — plaster, veneer sheets of gypsum fiber Board or MDF trim panels.
Applying a layer of plaster with further staining — method is technologically simple and economically profitable.
When plastering is formed a durable coating that is not subsequently requiring complex care. It does not leave any cracks and completely protects the room from drafts.
The advantages of the method finishes:
- goes well with any design of fabric and its appearance;
- provides the strength of the slope;
- resistant to high or unstable humidity. Including to the formation of condensation, which is especially important for doors in contact with the street.
The disadvantage of plastering is considered to be a fair amount of time spent on the job: required to keep technological pause before full hardening of the plaster layer. After plastering the gap should be painted, or decorate in any other way.
Facing sheets of gypsum fiber Board
GVL — fits into any interior hallway, allow a variety of further design, easy to install and provides a perfectly smooth surface of the opening.
Additional benefits include:
- affordable prices;
- environmental cleanliness and non-toxicity material;
- reliability and long service life;
- high levels of heat and sound insulation.
Finishing panels MDF
eneer does not require preliminary preparation of the opening, this greatly simplifies the work. Finish using MDF — the most popular modern method of decoration, has a number of advantages:
- the convenience and ease of use;
- resistance to high or unstable humidity. Including to the formation of condensation, which is especially important for doors in contact with the street;
- a long service life. Quality MDF panels do not warp and deform over time, easily withstand mechanical damage; no need of complex care lining;
- noise-reducing properties. The panels are well protected from penetration of sounds from outside the premises;
- high hygienic characteristics;
- no need for finishing.
The use of panels will increase the gap to 2-3 cm. This method is optimal for spacious rooms with wide and high doorways.